1. British Petroleum, “BP statistical review of world energy,” June 2009, https://www.sciencebase.gov/catalog/item/ 5140ac58e4b089809dbf53a1, Accessed 10 Jan 2020.
2. P. Giannelos, F. Zannikos, S. Stournas, E. Lois and G. Anastopoulos, “Tobacco seed oil as an alternative diesel fuel: physical and chemical properties,” Industrial crops and products, Vol. 16, 2002, pp. 1-9.
3. G. Baskar, A. Gurugulladevi, T. Nishanthini, R. Aiswarya and K. Tamilarasan, “Optimization and kinetics of biodiesel production from Mahua oil using manganese doped zinc oxide nanocatalyst,” Renewable energy, Vol. 103, 2017, pp. 641-646.
4. R. Chakraborty, S. Chatterjee, P. Mukhopadhyay and S. Barman, “Progresses in waste biomass derived catalyst for production of biodiesel and bioethanol: a review,” Procedia Environmental Sciences, Vol. 35, 2016, pp. 546-554.
5. A. Abbaszaadeh, B. Ghobadian, M. R. Omidkhah and G. Najafi, “Current biodiesel production technologies: a comparative review,” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 63, 2012, pp. 138-148.
6. G. Vicente, A. Coteron, M. Martinez and J. Aracil, “Application of the factorial design of experiments and response surface methodology to optimize biodiesel production,” Industrial crops and products, Vol. 8, 1998, pp. 29-35.
7. B. Barnwal and M. Sharma, “Prospects of biodiesel production from vegetable oils in India,” Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, Vol. 9, 2005, pp. 363-378.
8. J. Nisar, R. Razaq, M. Farooq, M. Iqbal, R. A. Khan, M. Sayedand et al., “Enhanced biodiesel production from Jatropha oil using calcined waste animal bones as catalyst,” Renewable Energy, Vol. 101, 2017, pp. 111-119.
9. M. S. H. Abdelfattah, O. S. M. Abu-Elyazeed and M. A. Abdelazeem, “On biodiesels from castor raw oil using catalytic pyrolysis,” Energy, Vol. 143, 2018, pp. 950-960.
10. J. M. Dias, M. C. Alvim-Ferraz and M. F. Almeida, “Production of biodiesel from acid waste lard,” Bioresource technology, Vol. 100, 2009, pp. 6355-6361.
11. W. Roschat, S. Phewphong, J. Khunchalee and P. Moonsin, “Biodiesel production by ethanolysis of palm oil using SrO as a basic heterogeneous catalyst,” Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol. 5, 2018, pp. 13916-13921.
12. S. Sharma, V. Saxena, A. Baranwal, P. Chandra and L. M. Pandey, “Engineered nanoporous materials mediated heterogeneous catalysts and their implications in biodiesel production,” Materials Science for Energy Technologies, Vol. 1, 2018, pp. 11-21.
13. N. Al-Jammal, Z. Al-Hamamre and M. Alnaief, “Manufacturing of zeolite based catalyst from zeolite tuft for biodiesel production from waste sunflower oil,” Renewable Energy, Vol. 93, 2016, pp. 449-459.
14. M. D. Putra, C. Irawan, Y. Ristianingsih and I. F. Nata, “A cleaner process for biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using waste materials as a heterogeneous catalyst and its kinetic study,” Journal of cleaner production, Vol. 19, 2018, pp. 1249-1258.
15. W. Jindapon, S. Jaiyen and C. Ngamcharussrivichai, “Seashell-derived mixed compounds of Ca, Zn and Al as active and stable catalysts for the transesterification of palm oil with methanol to biodiesel,” Energy conversion and management, Vol. 122, 2016, pp. 535-543.
16. A. Martínez, G. E. Mijangos, I. C. Romero-Ibarra, R. Hernández-Altamirano and V. Y. Mena-Cervantes, “In-situ transesterification of Jatropha curcas L. seeds using homogeneous and heterogeneous basic catalysts,” Fuel, Vol. 235, 2019, pp. 277-287.
17. K. Seffati, H. Esmaeili, B. Honarvar and N. Esfandiari, “AC/CuFe2O4@ CaO as a novel nanocatalyst to produce biodiesel from chicken fat,” Renewable Energy, Vol. 147, 2020, pp. 25-34.
18. B. Ali, S. Yusup, A. T. Quitain, M. S. Alnarabiji, R. N. M. Kamil and T. Kida, “Synthesis of novel graphene oxide/bentonite bi-functional heterogeneous catalyst for one-pot esterification and transesterification reactions,” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 171, 2018, pp. 1801-1812.
19. G. Chen, R. Shan, S. Li and J. Shi, “A biomimetic silicification approach to synthesize CaO–SiO2 catalyst for the transesterification of palm oil into biodiesel,” Fuel, Vol. 153, 2015, pp. 48-55.
20. M. Feyzi and E. Shahbazi, “Catalytic performance and characterization of Cs–Ca/SiO2–TiO2 nanocatalysts for biodiesel production,” Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, Vol. 404, 2015, pp. 131-138.
21. W. Xie, Y. Han and H. Wang, “Magnetic Fe3O4/MCM-41 composite-supported sodium silicate as heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production,” Renewable energy, Vol. 125, 2018, pp. 675-681.
22. H. Han and Y. Guan, “Synthesis of biodiesel from rapeseed oil using K2O/γ-Al2O3 as nano-solid-base catalyst,” Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol. 14, 2009, pp. 75-79.
23. V. Mahdavi and A. Monajemi, “Optimization of operational conditions for biodiesel production from cottonseed oil on CaO–MgO/Al2O3 solid base catalysts,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. 45, 2014, pp. 2286-2292.
24. Y.-M. Park, J. Y. Lee, S.-H. Chung, I. S. Park, S.-Y. Lee, D.-K. Kimand et al., “Esterification of used vegetable oils using the heterogeneous WO3/ZrO2 catalyst for production of biodiesel,” Bioresource technology, Vol. 101, 2010, pp. S59-S61.
25. E. Yazdanian, N. Gholipour and A. Kamran-pirzaman, “Effect of important parameters on biodiesel production using heterogeneous potassium carbonate/alumina catalyst and rapeseed oil,” Fuel and Combustion, Vol. 10, No. 2, 2017,pp. 17-27. (In Persian)
26. B. Rahmani and M. Haghighi, “Thermochemical Synthesis of Mg-Al Ceramic Spinel as Support for MgO/MgAl2O4 Nanocatalyst Toward Conversion of Vegetable Oil to Green Fuel,” Journal of Petroleum Research, Vol. 28, 2018, pp. 59-75. (In Persian)
27. F. E. Soetaredjo, A. Ayucitra, S. Ismadji and A. L. Maukar, “KOH/bentonite catalysts for transesterification of palm oil to biodiesel,” Applied Clay Science, Vol. 53, 2011, pp. 341-346.
28. F. Rahmani, M. Haghighi and S. Mahboob, “CO2-enhanced dehydrogenation of ethane over sonochemically synthesized Cr/clinoptilolite-ZrO2 nanocatalyst: Effects of ultrasound irradiation and ZrO2 loading on catalytic activity and stability,” Ultrasonics sonochemistry, Vol. 33, 2016, pp. 150-163.
29. F. Rahmani, M. Haghighi, Y. Vafaeian and P. Estifaee, “Hydrogen production via CO2 reforming of methane over ZrO2-Doped Ni/ZSM-5 nanostructured catalyst prepared by ultrasound assisted sequential impregnation method,” Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 272, 2014, pp. 816-827.
30. C. P. Prados, D. R. Rezende, L. R. Batista, M. I. Alves and N. R. Antoniosi Filho, “Simultaneous gas chromatographic analysis of total esters, mono-, di-and triacylglycerides and free and total glycerol in methyl or ethyl biodiesel,” Fuel, Vol. 96, 2012, pp. 476-481.
31. W. Xie and H. Li, “Alumina-supported potassium iodide as a heterogeneous catalyst for biodiesel production from soybean oil,” Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, Vol. 255, 2006, pp. 1-9.
32. K. Noiroj, P. Intarapong, A. Luengnaruemitchai and S. Jai-In, “A comparative study of KOH/Al2O3 and KOH/NaY catalysts for biodiesel production via transesterification from palm oil,” Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, 2009, pp. 1145-1150.
33. A. Atabani, A. Silitonga, H. Ong, T. Mahlia, H. Masjuki, I. A. Badruddinand et al., “Non-edible vegetable oils: a critical evaluation of oil extraction, fatty acid compositions, biodiesel production, characteristics, engine performance and emissions production,” Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, Vol. 18, 2013, pp. 211-245.
34. M. Bhuiya, M. Rasul, M. Khan, N. Ashwath, A. Azad and M. Hazrat, “Prospects of 2nd generation biodiesel as a sustainable fuel–Part 2: Properties, performance and emission characteristics,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 55, 2016, pp. 1129-1146.