1. J. Sheehan, V. Camobreco, J. Duffield and M. Graboski, Life cycleinventory of biodiesel and petroleum diesel for use in an urban bus, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, N.R.E.L./SR-580-24089 UC Category 1503, 1998.
2. H. Baghparpour, B. Ghobadian, A.Znouzi, T.Tavakoli, A. Mohammadi and M. Feyzalanezhad, “Biodiesel production of waste oil using transesterification method,” 5th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, 2010. (In Persian)
3. L. Lin, Z. Cunshan, S. Vittayapadung, S. Xiangqian and D. Mingdong, “Opportunities and challenges for biodiesel fuel,” Apply Energy, 88, 2011, pp. 1020-1031.
4. A. Demirbas, “New liquid biofuels from vegetable oils via catalytic pyrolysis,” Energy Educ Sci Technol, 21, 2008, pp.1-59.
5. Y. Zhang, M. A. Dube, D. D. McLean and et al, “Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil, process design and technological assessment,” Bioresour Technol, 89, 2003, pp. 1-16.
6. I. Reyero, G. Arzamendi, S.Zabala, and L. M. Gandía, “Kinetics of the NaOH-catalyzed transesterification of sunflower oil with ethanol to produce biodiesel,” Fuel Processing Technology, 129, 2015, pp.147-155.
7. M. Charoenchaitrakool, and J. Thienmethangkoon, “Statistical optimization for biodiesel production from waste frying oil through two-step catalyzed process,” Fuel Processing Technology, 92, 2011, pp.112-118.
8. X. Liang, S. Gao, H. Wu and J. Yang, “Highly efficient procedure for the synthesis of biodiesel from soybean oil,” Fuel Processing Technology, 90, 2009, 701-704.
9. M. Canakci and J. Van Gerpen, “A Pilot Plant to produce Biodiesel from High Free fatty acid Feedstocks,” American Society of Agricultural Engineers Journal, 46, 2003, pp. 945-954.
10. S.H, Hanis Yasmin Sayid Abdullah, N. Hanis Mohamad Hanapi, A. Azid, R. Umar, H. Juahir, H. Khatoon and A. Endut, “A review of biomass-derived heterogeneous catalyst for a sustainable biodiesel production,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70, 2017, pp. 1040-1051.
11. S. Qing, G. Jixian, L. Yuhui, and W. Jinfu, “Reaction Kinetics of Biodiesel Synthesis from Waste Oil Using a Carbon-based Solid Acid Catalyst,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 19. 201, pp. 163-168.
12. A. C. Alba-Rubio, M. L. Alonso Castillo, M. C. G. Albuquerque, R. Mariscal, C. L. Cavalcante Jr and M. Lopez Granados, “A new and efficient procedure for removing calcium soaps in biodiesel obtained using CaO as a heterogeneous catalyst,” Fuel, 95, 2012, pp. 464-70.
13. F. Goodarzi and A. Izadi Bakhsh, “Study on the review of the production of biodiesel by using acid, game and enzyme catalysts,” National Conference on Modern Technologies in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Tehran, Iran, 2013. (In Persian)
14. Y. Watanabe, Y. Shimada, A. Sugihara and et al, “Enzymatic conversion of waste edible oil to biodiesel fuel in a fixed-bed bioreactor,” Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society, 78, No. 7, 2001, pp. 703-707.
15. H. Sun, Y. Ding, J. Duan, Q. Zhang, Z. Wang, H. Loua and X. Zheng, “Transesterification of sunflower oil to biodiesel on ZrO2 supported La2O3 catalyst,” Bioresource Technology, 101, 2010, pp. 953-958.
16. H. Haziratul Mardhiah, H. Chyuan Ong, H. H. Masjuki, S.Lim and H. V. Lee, “A review on latest developments and future prospects of heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel production from non-edible oils,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 67, 2017, pp. 1225-1236.
17. N. Degirmenbasi, S. Coskun, N. Boz and D. M. Kalyon. “Biodiesel synthesis from canola oil via heterogeneous catalysis using functionalized CaO nanoparticles,” Fuel, 153, 2015, pp. 620-627.
18. I. Lukic, J. Krstic, D. Jovanovi and D. Skala, “Alumina/silica supported K2CO3 as a catalyst for biodiesel synthesis from sunflower oil”, Bio resource Technology, 100, 2009, pp. 4690-4696.
19. K. Colombo, L. Ender and A. Andre Chivanga Barros, “The study of biodiesel production using CaO as a heterogeneous catalytic reaction,” Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 26, 2017, pp. 341-349.
20. W. Xie, H. Peng and L. Chen, “Transesterification of soybean oil catalyzed by potassium loaded on alumina as a solid-base catalyst,” Applied Catalysis A: General, 300, 2006, pp. 67-74.
21. M. Omraei, Production of biodiesel from rapeseed oil using heterogeneous catalyst, Master's Thesis, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, 2011. (In Persian)
22. M. Agarwal, G. Chauhan, S. P. Chaurasia and K. Singh, “Study of catalytic behavior of KOH as homogeneous and heterogeneous catalyst for biodiesel production,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 43, 2012, 89-94.
23. S. Benjapornkulaphong, C. Ngamcharussrivichai and K, Bunyakiat, “Al2O3 supported alkali and alkali earth metal oxides for transesterification of palm kernel oil and coconut oil,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 145, 2009, pp. 468-474.
24. J. Pauloda Costa Evangelista, A. DuarteGondim, L. DiSouza, A. SouzaAraujo, “Alumina-supported potassium compounds as heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 59, 2016, pp. 887-894.
25. N. Boz and M. Kara, “Solid base catalyzed transesterification of Canola oil,” Chemical Engineering Communications, 196, 2008, pp. 79 -92.
26. P. E. Range, E. R. Lachter, R. AS San Gil, A. V. Coelho, I. A. Sidi, R. L. Poubel, A. da Costa Faro Jr and A. LF de Souza, “Characterization and catalytic activity of K2CO 3/AL2O3 in the transesterification of sunflower oil with conventional heating and microwaves” Chem. Nova, 38, 2015, pp. 4023-4042.
27. G. H. Moradi, M. Mohadesi, R. Rezaei and R. Moradi, “Biodiesel Production using CaO/γ-Al2O3 Catalyst Synthesized by Sol-Gel Method” The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 93, 2015, pp. 1531-1538.
28. Y. Tang, H. Ren, F. Chang, X. Gu and J. Zhang, “Nano KF/Al2O3 particles as an efficient catalyst for no-glycerol biodiesel production by coupling transesterification,” The Royal Society of Chemistry, 7, 2017, pp. 5694-5700.
29. C. A. G. Zapata, D. B. Martínez, C. A. Collazos, H. E. C. Acuña, J. A. Cuervo and C.P. Fernandez, “Productions of sunflower oil biodiesel and used cooking oil through heterogeneous catalysts compared to conventional homogeneous catalysts,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 786, 2017, pp. 20-25.
30. H. Noureddini and D. Zhu, Kinetics of Transesterification of Soybean Oil, Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society, 74, No. 11, 1997, pp. 1457-1463.