1. J. Rezaei, M. Shahbakhti, B. Bahri and A. A. Aziz, “Performance Prediction Of HCCI Engines with Oxygenated Fuels using Artificial Neural Networks,” Applied Energy, 138, 2015, pp. 460-473.
2. M. Bidarvatan, V. Thakkar, M. Shahbakhti, B. Bahri and A. Abdul Aziz, “Grey-Box Modeling of HCCI Engines,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 70, 2014, pp. 397-409.
3. B. Bahri, A. A. Aziz, M. Shahbakhti and M. F. Muhamad Said, “Ethanol Fuelled HCCI Engine: a Review,” International Journal of Mechanic, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 7, 2013, pp. 437-43.
4. B. Bahri, A. A. Aziz, M. Shahbakhti and M. F. Muhamad Said, “Misfire Detection Based on Statistical Analysis for an Ethanol Fuelled HCCI Engine,” International Review of Mechanical Engineering (IREME), 6, 2012, pp. 1276-1282.
5. B. Bahri, A. A. Aziz, M. Shahbakhti and M. F. Muhamad Said, “Understanding and Detecting Misfire in an HCCI Engine Fuelled with Ethanol,” Applied Energy, 2013,108, pp. 24-33.
6. B. Bahri, A. Aziz, M. Shahbakhti, M. Said, “Analysis and Modeling of Exhaust Gas Temperature in an Ethanol Fuelled HCCI Engine,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 27, 2013, pp. 3531-3539.
7. B. Bahri, M. Shahbakht, A. A. Aziz, “Real Time Modeling of Ringing in HCCI Engines Using Artificial Neural Network,” Energy, 125, 2017, pp. 509-518.
8. B. Bahri, M. Shahbakht, k. Kanna, A. A. Aziz, “Identification of Ringing Operation for Low Temperature Combustion Engines,” Applied Energy, 171, 2016, pp. 142-152.
9. A. Shahlari, E. Kurtz, C. H. Hocking, S. Antonov, “Correlation of Cylinder Pressure-Based Engine Noise Metrics to Measured Microphone Data,” International Journal of Engine Research, 1, 2014, pp. 1-22.
10. R. H. Thring, “Homogeneous-Charge Compression-Ignition (HCCI) Engines,” SAE Paper No. 892068, 1989.
11. M. Christensen, B. Johansson, and P. Einewall, “Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) using Isooctane, Ethanol and Natural Gas - A Comparison with Spark Ignition Operation,” SAE Paper No. 972874, 1997.
12. M. Christensen, B. Johansson, “Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition with Water Injection,” SAE Paper No. 1999-01-0182, 1999.
13. D. Yap, A. Megaritis, and M. L. Wyszynski, “An Investigation into Bioethanol Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) Engine Operation with Residual Gas Trapping,” Energy & Fuels, 18, 2004, pp. 1315-1323.
14. J. H. Mack, D. L. Flowers, B. A. Buchholz, R.W. Dibble, “Investigation of HCCI Combustion of Diethyl Ether and Ethanol Mixtures using Carbon 14 Tracing and Numerical Simulations,” Progress Combustion Institute, 30, 2005, pp. 2693-2700.
15. Y. Zhang, B. Q. He, H. Xie, and H. Zhao, “The combustion and emission characteristics of ethanol on a port fuel injection HCCI engine,” SAE Paper No. 2006-01-0631, 2006.
16. G. Gnanam, A. Sobiesiak, G. Reader and C. Zhang, “An HCCI Engine Fuelled with Iso-octane and Ethanol,” SAE Paper No. 2006-01-3246, 2006.
17. J. Martinez-Frias, SM. Aceves, & DL. Flowers, “Improving Ethanol Life Cycle Energy Efficiency by Direct Utilization of Wet Ethanol in HCCI Engines,” Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 129, 2007, pp. 332-337.
18. A. Vressner, R. Egnell, B. Johansson, “Combustion Chamber Geometry Effects on the Performance of an Ethanol Fueled HCCI Engine,” SAE Paper No. 2008-01-1656, 2008.
19. M. Sjoberg, J. E. Dec, “Ethanol Autoignition Characteristics and HCCI Performance for Wide Ranges of Engine Speed, Load and Boost,” Journal of Engine, 33, 2010, pp. 84-106.
20. S. Saxena, I. Dario Bedoya, N. Shah and A. Phadke, “Understanding Loss Mechanisms and Identifying Areas of Improvement for HCCI Engines using Detailed Exergy Analysis,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 135, 2013, pp. 505-515.