. N. A. Madlool, R. Saidur and N. Rahim, “Investigation of waste heat recovery in cementindustry,” Case Study Int. Engineering and Technology, 4, No. 5, 2012, pp.665-667.
2. S. Karellas, A.-D. Leontaritis, G. Panousis, E. Bellos, E. Kakaras, “Energetic and exergetic analysis of waste heat recovery systems in the cement industry,” Energy, 58, 2013, pp. 147-156.
3. P. Darabi, Mathematical Model for Cement Kilns, Master of Science Thesis, University of British Colombia, 2006.
4. P. V. Barr, J. K. Brimacombe and A. P. Watkinson, “Heat-Transfer Model for the Rotary Kiln: Part II. Development of the Cross-Section Model,” Metallurgical Transactions B, 20, 1989, pp. 403-419.
5. L. Xu, Y. Cheng, R. Yin and Q. Zhang,”Comparative study of regression modeling methods for online coal calorific value prediction from flame radiation featres”,Fuel,142, 2015,pp. 164-172.
6. S. H. Pourhoseini and M. Moghiman, “An experimental study on the effect of synchronous combustion of gasoil on luminosity and rdiative heat transfer of natural gas flame,” Modares Mechanical Engineering, 14, No. 15, 2015, PP. 11-16. (In persian).
7. S. M. Javadi and M. Moghiman, “Experimental study of natural gas temperature effects on the flame luminosity and no emission in a 120 kw boiler,” International journal of spray and combustion dynamics, 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 175-184
8. L. Aisyaha, D. Ruliantoa and C. S. Wibowoa, “Analysis of the effect of preheating system to improve efficiency in lpg-fuelled small industrial burner, energy procedia,” Energy Procedia, 65, 2015, pp. 180-185.
9 S. H. Poorhoseini and M. Moghiman, “Effect of pulverized anthracite coal particles injection on thermal and radiative characteristics of natural gas flame: An experimental study,” Fuel, 140, No. 7, 2015, pp. 44-49.
10. M. A. Delichatsios and L. Orloff, “Effects of turbulence on flame radiation from diffusion flames,” Twenty-Second Symposium (International) on Combustion, The Combustion Institute, 1988, pp. 1271-1279.
11. D. Sequera and A. Agrawal, “Emissions and acoustics measurements in a Low-Swirl Burner,” 45th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, 2007.
12 M. Jalilimehr, H. Behzadan, S. M. Javadi Mal Abad, M. Moghiman, and H. Niazmand. “Investigating the effects of natural gas preheating on soot formation, flame luminosity, and nox emissions: a combined experimental and numerical approach,” Heat Transfer Asian Research, 46, No. 7, 2017, pp. 895-912
.13. S. Abanades and G. Flamant, “Experimental study and modeling of a high-temperature solar chemical reactor for hydrogen production from methane cracking,” Hydrogen Energy, 32, 2007, pp. 1508-1515.
14. A. Atreya, C. hang, H. K. Kim, T. Shamim, J. Suh, “The effect of changes in the flame structure on the formation and destruction of soot and NOx in radiating diffusion flames,” Symposium (International) on Combustion, 26, No. 2, 1996, pp. 2181-2189.
15. H. P. Mungekar and A. Atreya, “ Flame radiation and NO emission in partially premixed flames,” In Proceedings of the 2nd Joint Meeting of the US Sections of the Combustion Institute, Oakland, CA, 2001.
16. P. B. Taylor, P. J. Foster, “Some gray weighting coefficients forCO2-H2O-Soot mixtures,” Heat Transfer, 18, 1974, pp. 1331-1332.
17. Ansys Inc., Ansys Fluent Theory guide, Release 15, Accessed on 28 December 2015, http://188.8.131.52/Ansys/readme.html.
18. Z. Wen and S. Yun, “Modeling soot formation in turbulent kerosene/air jet diffusion flames,” Combustion and Flame, 135, 2003, pp. 323-340.
19. J. Lim, J. Gore and R. Viskanta, “A study of the effects air preheat on the structure of methane/air counterflow diffusion flames,” Combustion and flame, 121, 2000, pp. 262-274.
20. BS EN 676 2003, Automatic forced draught burners for gaseous fuels, European Standards 2003.
21. Testo Inc. Short Operation Instruction Manual (testo 350 M/XL): Rev.11/03 Instrument Software Version 1.30, Accessed on 10 July 2015; http://www.testo.com.
22. F. Nagamine, R. Shimokawa, Y. Miyake, M. Nakata and K . Fujisawa, “Calibration of Pyranometers for the photovoltaic device field,” Applied Physics, 29, 1990, pp. 516-521.
23. Y. H. Lia, C. Y. Wub and Y. C. Chao, “Concept and combustion characteristics of the high-luminescence flame for thermophotovoltaic systems,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 33, 2011, pp. 3447-3454.
24. K. Bashirnezhad, M. Moghiman, I. Zahmatkesh, “Studies on Soot Formation and Combustion in Turbulent Spray Flames: Modeling and Experimental Measurement”, Iranian journal of chemistry & chemical engineering –international English edition, 26, 2007, pp. 45-54.
25. A. Abánadesh, E. Ruiza, E. M. FerrueIoa and F. Hernández, “Experimental analysis of direct thermal methane cracking,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36, 2011, pp. 12877-12886.