1. http://www.hosco.ir/fa,Accessed 20 April 2016.
2. H. Fathi and A. Saboonchi, “Analysis and thermodynamic modeling to increase efficiency and reduce consumption of blast furnace coke,” Msc Thesis, Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Isfahan University and Technology, Isfahan, 2011. (In Persian)
3. C. Zhou, CFD modeling for high rate pulverized coal injection (PCI) in the blast furnace, Overview of project, Purdu University Calumet, Hommond, 2005.
4. A. Jannati and D. Saber, “Overview of blast furnace pulverized coal injection,” First Emerging Trends In Energy Conservation,Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2011. (In Persian)
5. C. W. Chen, “Numerical analysis for the multi-phase flow of pulverized coal injection inside blast furnace tuyere,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 29, 2005, pp.871-884.
6. Z. Zhao, H. Tang, Q. Quan, J. Zhang and S. Shia, “Simulation study on performance of novel oxygen-coal lances for pulverized coal combustion in blast furnace tuyere,” Procedia Engineering, 102, 2015, pp. 1667-1676.
7. S. Zhang, C. Bai, L. Wen, G. Que and X. Lue, “Gas-particle flow and combustion characteristics of pulverized coal injection in blast furnace raceway,” Journal of iron and steel research, 10, 2010, pp. 8-12.
8. Sh. Raygan, H. Abdizadeh and H. Eskandari Rizi, “Evaluation of four coals for blast furnace pulverized coal injection,” Journal of iron and steel research, 3, 2010, pp. 8-12.
9. Y. S. Shen, B. Y. Gue, A. B. Yu, P. R. Austin and P. Zhuli, “Three-dimensional modelling of in-furnace coal/coke combustion in a blast furnace,” Fuel, 90, 2011, pp. 728-738.
10. C. P. Yeh, S. W. Du, C. H. Tsai and R. J. Yang, “Numerical analysis of flow and combustion behavior in tuyere and raceway of blast furnace fueled with pulverized coal and recycled top gas,” Energy, 42, 2012, pp. 233-240.
11. J. A. Castro, G. M. Araujoa, I. O. Motaa, Y. Sasakib and J. Yagi, “Analysis of the combined injection of pulverized coal and charcoal into large blast furnaces,” Journal of materials research and technology, 4, 2013, pp. 308-314.
12. Y. Li, X. Zhang, J. Zhao and H. Yan, “Numerical simulation and optimization of pulverized coal injection with enriched oxygen into blast furnace,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 67, 2014, pp. 72-79.
13. S. W. Du, C. P. Yeh, W. H. Chen, W. H. Tsai and J. A. Lucas, “Burning characteristics of pulverized coal within blast furnace raceway at various injection operations and ways of oxygen enrichment,” Fuel, 143, 2015, pp. 98-106.
14. Y. S. Shen and A. B. Yu, “Modelling of injecting a ternary coal blend into a model iron making blast furnace,” Minerals Engineering, 90, 2016, pp. 89-95.
15. J. Liao, A. Yu and Y. Shen, “Modelling the injection of upgraded brown coals in an iron making blast furnace,” Powder Technology, 314, 2016, pp. 550-556.
16. Y. Shen, B. Guo, A. Yu, D. Maladonado, P. Austin and P. Zuli, “Three dimensional modelling of coal combustion in blast furnace,” ISIJ international, 48, 2008, pp. 777-786.
17. B. E. Launder and D. B. Spalding, “The numerical computation of turbulent flows,” Computer Methods In Applied Mechanics And Engineering, 3, 1974, pp. 269-289.
18. Ansys-Fluent-Theory guide.
19. M. Gu, G. Chen, M. Zhang, D. Huang, P. Chaubal and C. Zhou, “Three dimensional simulation of the pulverized coal combustion inside blast furnace tuyere,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 34, 2010, pp. 3536-3546.
20. Y. Shen, B. Guo, A. Yu and P. Zulli, “Model study of effects of coal properties & blast conditions on pulverized coal combustion,” ISIJ International, 49, 2009, pp. 819-826.