1. N. Tramecourt, S. Menon and J. Amaya, “LES of Supercritical Combustion in a Gas Turbine Engine,” 40st AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit, Florida, 2004.
2. R. Branam and W. Mayer, “Characterization of Cryogenic Injection at Supercritical Pressure,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 19, 2003, pp. 342-355.
3. J. A. Newman and T. A. Brzustowski, “Behavior of a Liquid Jet near the Thermodynamic Critical Region,” AIAA Journal, 9, 1971, pp. 1595-1602.
4. B. Chehroudi, D. Talley, and E. Coy, “Initial Growth Rate and Visual Characteristics of a Round Jet into a Sub- To Supercritical Environment of Relevance to Rocket, Gas Turbine, and Diesel Engines,” 37th AIAA Aerospace Sciences IMeeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, 1999.
5. B. Chehroudi, D. Talley and E. Coy, “Fractal Geometry and Growth Rate Changes of Cryogenic Jets Near the Critical Point,” 35th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, Los Angeles, California, 1999.
6. B. Chehroudi, R. Cohn, D. T. alley and A. Badakhshan, “Raman Scattering Measurements in the Initial Region of Sub- and Supercritical Jets,” 36th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, Huntsville, Alabama, 2000.
7. B. Chehroudi, D. Talley and E. Coy, “Visual Characteristics and Initial Growth Rates of Round Cryogenic Jets at Subcritical and Supercritical Pressures,” Physics of Fluids, 14, 2002, pp. 850-862.
8. B. Chehroudi, R. Cohn and D. Talley, “Cryogenic Shear Layers- Experiments and Phenomenological Modeling of the Initial Growth Rate Under Subcritical and Supercritical Conditions,” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 23, 2002, pp. 554-563.
9. B. Chehroudi and D. Talley, “Interaction of Acoustic Waves with a Cryogenic Nitrogen Jet at Sub and Supercritical Pressures,” 40th AIAA Aerospace Sciences IMeeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, 1999.
10. D. Davis and B. Chehroudi, “The Effects of Pressure and Acoustic Field on a Cryogenic Coaxial Jet,” 42nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Nevada, 2004.
11. W. O. H. Mayer, A. H. A. Schik, B. Vielle, C. Chauveau, I. G-ograve, kalp, et al., “Atomization and Breakup of Cryogenic Propellants Under High-Pressure Subcritical and Supercritical Conditions,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 14, 1998, pp. 835-842.
12. W. Mayer and H. Tamura, “Propellant Injection in a liquid Oxygen/Gaseous Hydrogen Rocket Engine,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 12, 1996, pp. 1137-1147.
13. W. Mayer, A. Schik, M. Schaffler and H. Tamura, “Injection and Mixing Processes in High-Pressure Liquid Oxygen/Gaseous Hydrogen Rocket Combustors,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 16, 2000, pp. 823-829.
14. T. J. Anderson, R. D. Woodward, and M. Winter, “Oxygen Concentration Measurements in a High Pressure Environment using Raman Imaging,” 33th AIAA Aerospace Sciences IMeeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, 1995.
15. M. Oschwald and A. Schik, “Supercritical Nitrogen Free Jet Investigated by Spontaneous Raman Scattering,” Experiments in Fluids, 27, 1999, pp. 497-506.
16. S. Candel, M. Juniper, G. Singla, P. Scouflaire and C. Rolon, “Structure and Dynamics of Cryogenic Flames at Supercritical Pressure,” Combustion Science and Technology, 178, 2006, pp. 161-192.
17. G. Singla, P. Scouflaire, C. Rolon and S. Candel, “Transcritical Oxygen/Transcritical or Supercritical Methane Combustion,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 30, 2005, pp. 2921-2928.
18. J. Bellan, “Supercritical (and subcritical) Fluid Behavior and Modeling: Drops, Streams, Shear and Mixing Layers, Jets And Sprays,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 26, 2000, pp. 329-366.
19. J. Bellan, “Theory, Modeling and Analysis of Turbulent Supercritical Mixing,” Combustion Science and Technology, vol. 178, pp. 253-281, 2006.
20. N. Okong’o, K. Harstad and J. Bellan, “Direct NumericalSimulation of O2/H2 Temporal Mixing Layers under Supercritical Conditions,” AIAA Journal, 40, 2002, pp. 914-926.
21. N. A. Okong'O and J. Bellan, “Direct Numerical Simulation of a Transitional Supercritical Binary Mixing Layer: Heptane and Nitrogen,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 464, 2002, pp. 1-34.
22. J. Foster, A Priori Analysis of Subgrid Scalar Phenomena and Mass Diffusion Vectors in Turbulent Hydrogen-Oxygen Flames, PhD Thesis, Mechanical Engineering Department, Clemson University, 2009.
23. J. Foster and R. Miller, “A Priori Analysis of Subgrid Mass Flux Vectors from Massively Parallel Direct Numerical Simulations of High Pressure H2/O2 Reacting Shear Layers,” APS Meeting Abstracts, Baltimore, Maryland, 2011.
24. J. C. Oefelein and V. Yang, “Modeling High-Pressure Mixing and Combustion Processes in Liquid Rocket Engines,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 14, 1998, pp. 843-857.
25. N. Zong and V. Yang, “Near-Field Flow And Flame Dynamics of LOX/Methane Shear-Coaxial Injector under Supercritical Conditions,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 31, 2007, pp. 2309-2317.
26. M. Juniper, N. Darabiha, and S. Candel, “The Extinction Limits of a hydrogen Counterflow Diffusion Flame above Liquid Oxygen,” Combustion and Flame, 135, 2003, pp. 87-96.
27. M. Juniper and b. Candel, “Edge Diffusion Flame Stabilization Behind a Step over a Liquid Reactant,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 19, 2003, pp. 332-341.
28. M. Masquelet, S. Menon, Y. Jin and R. Friedrich, “Simulation of Unsteady Combustion in a LOX-GH 2 Fueled Rocket Engine,” Aerospace Science and Technology, 13, 2009, pp. 466-474.
29. L. Cutrone, P. De Palma, G. Pascazio and M. Napolitano, “A RANS flamelet–Progress-Variable Method for Computing Reacting Flows of Real-Gas Mixtures,” Computers & Fluids, 39, 2010, pp. 485-498.
30. M. Poschner and M. Pfitzner, “CFD-Simulation of Supercritical LOX/GH2 Combustion Considering Consistent Real Gas Thermodynamics,” Proceedings of the European Combustion Meeting, Vienna, Austria, 2009.
31. M. M. Poschner and M. Pfitzner, “Real Gas CFD Simulation of Supercritical H2-LOX Combustion in the Mascotte Single-Injector Combustor using a Commercial CFD Code,” 46th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, 2008.
32. M. M. Poschner and M. Pfitzner, “CFD-Simulation of the Injection and Combustion of LOX and H2 at Supercritical Pressures,” Proceedings of the European Combustion Meeting, Reno, USA, 2009.
33. M. G. D. Giorgi and A. Leuzzi, “CFD Simulation of Mixing and Combustion in Lox/Ch4 Spray under Supercritical Conditions,” 39th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, San Antonio, Texas, 2009.
34. M. G. D. Giorgi, L. Tarantino, A. Ficarella, and D. Laforgia, “Numerical Modelling of High-Pressure Cryogenic Sprays,” 40th Fluid Dynamics Conference and Exhibit, Chicago, Illinois, 2010.
35. M. G. D. Giorgi, A. Sciolti, and A. Ficarella, “Different Combustion Models Applied to High Pressure LOX/CH4 Jet Flames,” 4th European Conference for Aerospace Sciences (EUCASS), St Petersburg, Rusia, 2011.
36. M. De Giorgi, A. Sciolti, and A. Ficarella, “Application and Comparison of Different Combustion Models of High Pressure LOX/CH4 Jet Flames,” Energies, 7, 2014, pp. 477-479.
37. T. S. Park and S. K. Kim, “A Pressure-Based Algorithm for Gaseous Hydrogen/Liquid Oxygen Jet Flame at Supercritical Pressure,” Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications, 67, 2015, pp. 547-570.
38. D. T. Banuti, V. Hannemann, K. Hannemann, and B. Weigand, “An Efficient Multi-Fluid-Mixing Model for Real Gas Reacting Flows in Liquid Propellant Rocket Engines,” Combustion and Flame, 168, 2016, pp. 98-112.
39. A. Benmansour, A. Liazid, P.-O. Logerais, and J. F. Durastanti, “A 3D Numerical Study of LO2/GH2 Supercritical Combustion in the ONERA-Mascotte Test-Rig Configuration,” Journal of Thermal Science, 25, 2016, pp. 97-108.
40. D. Y. Peng and D. B. Robinson, “A New Two-Constant Equation of State,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Fundamentals, 15, 1976, pp. 59-64.
41. G. Soave, “Equilibrium Constants from a Modified Redlich-Kwong Equation of State,” Chemical Engineering Science, 27, 1972, pp. 1197-1203.
42. J. Telaar, G. Schneider, J. Hussong, and W. Mayer, “Cryogenic Jet Injection: Description of Test Case RCM 1,” Proceedings 2nd International Workshop on Rocket Combustion Modeling, Lampoldshausen, Germany, 2001, pp. 25-27.
43. R. Branam, J. Telaar and W. Mayer, “Simulation of Cryogenic Jet Injection, RCM 1,” 2nd International Workshop on Rocket Combustion Modeling:Atomization, Combustion and Heat Transfer, Lampoldshausen, Germany, 2001.
44. O. J. Haidn and M. Habiballah, “Research on High Pressure Cryogenic Combustion,” Aerospace Science and Technology, 7, 2003, pp. 473-491.
45. M. P. Burke, M. Chaos, Y. Ju, F. L. Dryer, and S. J. Klippenstein, “Comprehensive H2/O2 Kinetic Model for High‐Pressure Combustion,” International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, 44, 2012, pp. 444-474.
46. H. Versteeg and W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational ﬂuid Dynamics-The ﬁnite Volume Method, Prentice Hall, England, 1995.
47. B. E. Launder and D. B. Spalding, Mathematical Models of Turbulence, Academic Press, London, England, 1972.
48. S. A. Orszag, V. Yakhot, W. S. Flannery, F. Boysan, D. Choudhury, J. Maruzewski, et al., “Renormalization Group Modeling and Turbulence Simulations,” International Conference on Near-Wall Turbulent Flows, Tempe, Arizona, 1993.
49. T. H. Shih, W. W. Liou, A. Shabbir, Z. Yang, and J. Zhu, “A New k-ϵ Eddy Viscosity Model for High Reynolds Number Turbulent Flows,” Computers & Fluids, 24, 1995, pp. 227-238.
50. F. R. Menter, “Two-Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications,” AIAA journal, 32, 1994, pp. 1598-1605.
51. B. F. Magnussen and B. Hjertager, “On the Structure of Turbulence and a Generalized Eddy Dissipation Concept for Chemical Reaction in Turbulent Flow,” 19th AIAA Aerospace Meeting, St. Louis, USA, 1981.
52. R. C. Reid, J. M. Prausnitz and B. E. Poling, The Properties of Gases and Liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1987.
53. O. Redlich and J. N. Kwong, “On the Thermodynamics of Solutions. V. An Equation of State. Fugacities of Gaseous Solutions,” Chemical Reviews, 44, 1949, pp. 233-244.
54. G. N. Lewis, “The Law of Physico-Chemical Change,” Proceedings of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, 1901, pp. 49-69.
55. K. S. Pitzer, D. Z. Lippmann, R. Curl Jr, C. M. Huggins and D. E. Petersen, “The Volumetric and Thermodynamic Properties of Fluids. II. Compressibility Factor, Vapor Pressure and Entropy of Vaporization1,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, 77, 1955, pp. 3433-3440.
56. R. Aungier, “A Fast, Accurate Real Gas Equation of State for fluid Dynamic Analysis Applications,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, 117, 1995, pp. 277-281.
57. T. H. Chung, M. Ajlan, L. L. Lee and K. E. Starling, “Generalized Multiparameter Correlation for nonpolar and Polar Fluid Transport Properties,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 27, 1988, pp. 671-679.
58. J. O. Hirschfelder, C. F. Curtiss, R. B. Bird and M. G. Mayer, Molecular theory of gases and liquids, Vol. 26, Wiley, New York, 1954.
59. L. Lequette, “The RCM2 10 Bars Test Case,” Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Rocket Combustion Modeling, Lampoldshausen, Germany, 2001.
60. J. Thomas and S. Zurbach, “Test Case RCM 3: Supercritical Spray Combustion at 60 bar at Mascotte,” Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Rocket Combustion Modeling, Lampoldshausen, Germany, 2001.
61. O. J. Haiden, “Test Case RCM-3 Mascotte Single Injector -60 Bar” Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Rocket Combustion Modeling, Lampoldshausen, Germany, 2001.
62. G. C. Cheng and R. Farmer, “Real Fluid Modeling of Multiphase Flows in Liquid Rocket Engine Combustors,” Journal of Propulsion and Power, 22, 2006, pp. 1373-1381.
63. http://mathworld.wolfram.com, visited at sepember 2015.
64. N. Ierardo, A. Congiunti and C. Bruno, “Mixing and Combustion in Supercritical O2/CH4 Liquid Rocket Injectors,” 42nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, 2004.
65. M. Juniper, A. Tripathi, P. Scouflaire, J. C. Rolon and S. Candel, “Structure of Cryogenic Flames at Elevated Pressures,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 28, 2000, pp. 1103-1109.
66. A. Ruiz, “Unsteady Numerical Simulations of Transcritical Turbulent Combustion in Liquid Rocket Engines,” PhD Thesis, Mechanical Engineering Department, INP Toulouse University, 2012.
67. T. Kim, Y. Kim and S. K. Kim, “Numerical Study of Cryogenic Liquid Nitrogen Jets at Supercritical Pressures,” Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 56, 2011, pp. 152-163.
68. X. Wang, G. Cai, and H. Huo, “Numerical Study of High-Pressure GO2/GH2 Combustion of a Single-Element Injector,” Science China Technological Sciences, 55, 2012, pp. 2757-2768.