1. J. Xi and B. J. ZHong, “Review soot in diesel combustion systems,” Chem Eng Technol, 6, 2006, pp. 65-73.
2. D. S. Kim, H. Omidvarborna and A. Kumar, “Recent studies on soot modeling for diesel combustion,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 48, 2015, pp. 635-647.
3. B. Oger, Soot Characterization in Diesel Engine Using Laser-Induecd Incandescence, PhD Thesis, School of Engineering, University of Brighton, April 2012.
4. World Health Organization report, Ambient air pollution: a global assessment of exposure and burden of disease, Switzerland, 2016.
5. A. Fusco, A. L. Knox-Kelecy and D. E. Foster, “Application of a phenomenological soot model to diesel engine combustion,” Conference on Modeling and Diagnostics for Advanced Engine Systems (COMODIA), 3, pp. 571-576, Yokohama, Japan, 1994.
6. F. Tao, V. I. Golovvitchev and J. Chomiak, “Application of complex chemistry to investigate the combustion zone structure of DI diesel sprays under engine-like conditions (DE-3) diesel engine combustion 3-modeling,” Proceedings of the Conference on Modeling And Diagnostics for Advanced Engine Systems (COMODIA), 5, pp. 92-100 , Nagoya, Japan, 2001.
7. G. Vishwanathan and R. D. Reitz, “Application of a semi-detailed soot modeling approach for low temperature diesel combustion,” International multidimensional engine modeling user's group meeting at the SAE congress, Detroit (MI), 2010.
8. S. Sukumaran, C. Van Huynh and S. C. Kong, “Modeling soot emissions in diesel spray using multistep soot model with detailed PAH chemistry,” International Multidimensional Engine Modeling User's Group Meeting at the SAE Congress, 23 April, 2012.
9. X. Cheng, L. Chen, F. Yan and S. Dong, “Study on soot formation characteristics in the diesel combustion process based on an improved detailed soot model,” Energy Conversion and Management, 75, 2013, pp.1-10.
10. Z. Wang, L. Li, J. Wang and R. D. Reitz, “Effect of biodiesel saturation on soot formation in diesel engine,” Fuel, 175, 2016, pp. 240-248.
11. W. Yang and et al., “Numerical study of soot particles from low temperature combustion of engine fueled with diesel fuel and unsaturation biodiesel fuels,” Applied Energy, 211, 2018, pp. 187-193.
12. K. Poorghasemi, F. Ommi, V. Esfahanian, H. Tanabi, “Investigation on NO and Soot Reduction Mechanisms in a DI Diesel Engine by Split Injection Strategy,” Fuel and Combustion, 3, No. 2, 2010, pp. 91-103. (in Persian)
13. M. Pishgooie, S. M. Hosseini Sarvari and S. H. Mansouri, “Radiation effect in a compression ignition internal combustion engine combustion chamber assuming gray media,” Modares Mechanical Engineering, 17, No. 12, 2018, pp. 286-296. (in Persian)
14. T. Senčić, V. Medica and O. Bukovac, “Soot model validation and development,” Elsevier Advanced Engineering Journal, 4, No. 1, 2010, pp .75-86.
15. C. Crula, Combustion processes in a Diesel Engine, PhD Thesis, School of Engineering, University of Brighton, December 2002.
16. A. A. Amsden, KIVA-3V: A Block-tructured KIVA Program for Engines with Vertical or Canted Valves, Alamos National Laboratory Report LA-13313- MS, Los Alamos, NM, 1997.
17. V. F. Surovikin, “Analytical description of the processes of nucleus-formation and growth of particles of carbon black in the thermal decomposition of aromatic hydrocarbons in the gas phase,” Solid Fuel Chemistry, 10, No. 1, pp. 92-101, 1976.
18. J. Nagle and R. F. Strickland-Constable, “Oxidation of carbon between 1000-2400 °C,” Carbon, 1, 1964, pp. 333-334
19. F. Tao, R. D. Reitz, D. E. Foster, Y. Liu, “Nine-step phenomenological diesel soot model validated over a wide range of engine conditions, ” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 48, 2009, pp.1223-1234.
20. K. M. Leung, R. P. Lindstedt and W. P. Jones, “A simplified reaction mechanism of soot formation in non-premixed flames,” Combustion and Flame, 87, 1991, pp. 289-305.
21. A. Kazakov and D. E. Foster, “Modeling of soot formation during DI diesel combustion using a multi-step phenomenological model,” SAE Paper 982463, 1998.
22. V. Rao and D. Honnery, “Application of a multi-step soot model in a thermodynamic diesel engine model,” Fuel, 135, 2014, pp. 269-278.
23. F. Tao, D. E. Foster, R. D. Reitz, “Soot structure in a conventional non-premixed diesel flame,” SAE Paper 2006-01-0196,