1. C. E. Bowen, An experimental investigation into the use of exhaust gas recirculation for diesel engine NOx control, PhD Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada,1998.
2. J. C. Houghton, Royal commission on environmental pollution,Report 18, Transport and the environment, 1994.
3. D. Agarwal, S. K. Singh, and A. K. Agarwal, “Effect of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) on performance, emissions, deposits and durability of a constant speed compression ignition engine,” Applied Energy, 88, 2011, pp. 2900-2907.
4. M. M. Abdelaal and A. H. Hegab, “Combustion and emission characteristics of a natural gas-fueled diesel engine with EGR,” Energy Conversion and Management, 64, 2012, pp. 301-312.
5. D. Six, T. Van Herzele, L. Vervaeke, M. Bastiaen, J. Galle, R. Sierens and et al., “Development and testing of an EGR system for medium speed diesel engines,” SAE Technical Paper, 1, No. 680, 2012.
6. F. Yan and J. Wang, “Control of diesel engine dual-loop EGR air-path systems by a singular perturbation method,” Control Engineering Practice, 21, 2013, pp. 981-988.
7. R. G. Papagiannakis, “Study of air inlet preheating and EGR impacts for improving the operation of compression ignition engine running under dual fuel mode,” Energy Conversion and Management, 68, 2013, pp. 40-53.
8. A. E. Dhole, R. B. Yarasu, D. B. Lata, and S. S. Baraskar, “Mathematical modeling for the performance and emission parameters of dual fuel diesel engine using hydrogen as secondary fuel,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39, 2014, pp. 12991-13001.
9. S. N. Shahangian and S. A. Jazayeri, “Effect of Initial Temperature and EGR on Combustion and Performance Characteristics of Homogenous Charge Compression Ignition Engine Fueled with Dimethyl Ether,” The Journal of Engine Research,14, 2009, pp. 63-70.
10. A. I. Khuri and S. Mukhopadhyay, “Response surface methodology,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, 2, No. 2, 2010, pp. 128-149.
11. V. Pradeep and R. P. Sharma, “Use of HOT EGR for NOx control in a compression ignition engine fuelled with bio-diesel from Jatropha oil,” Renewable Energy, 32, 2007, pp. 1136-1154.
12. M. Y. Selim, “Effect of exhaust gas recirculation on some combustion characteristics of dual fuel engine,” Energy Conversion and Management, 44, 2003, pp. 707-721.
13. E. Buyukkaya, S. Benli, S. Karaaslan, and M. Guru, “Effects of trout-oil methyl ester on a diesel engine performance and emission characteristics,” Energy Conversion and Management, 69, 2013, pp. 41-48.
14. E. Buyukkaya, “Effects of biodiesel on a DI diesel engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics,” Fuel, 89, 2010, pp. 3099-3105.
15. C. Solaimuthu, V. Ganesan, D. Senthilkumar, and K. K. Ramasamy, “Emission reductions studies of a biodiesel engine using EGR and SCR for agriculture operations in developing countries,” Applied Energy, 138, 2015, pp. 91-98.
16. Z. Wang, L. Li, J. Wang, and R. D. Reitz, “Effect of biodiesel saturation on soot formation in diesel engines,” Fuel, 175, 2016, pp. 240-248.
17. Ö. Can, E. Öztürk, H. Solmaz, F. Aksoy, C. Çinar, and H. S. Yücesu, “Combined effects of soybean biodiesel fuel addition and EGR application on the combustion and exhaust emissions in a diesel engine,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 95, 2016, pp. 115-124.
18. A. Sanjid, M. A. Kalam, H. H. Masjuki, M. Varman, N. W. B. M. Zulkifli, and M. J. Abedin, “Performance and emission of multi-cylinder diesel engine using biodiesel blends obtained from mixed inedible feedstocks,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 2016, pp. 4114-4122.
19. M. Gumus and S. Kasifoglu, “Performance and emission evaluation of a compression ignition engine using a biodiesel (apricot seed kernel oil methyl ester) and its blends with diesel fuel,” Biomass and bioenergy, 34, 2010, pp. 134-139.
20. H. Feng, Z. Zheng, M. Yao, G. Cheng, M. Wang, and X. Wang, “Effects of exhaust gas recirculation on low temperature combustion using wide distillation range diesel,” Energy, 51, 2013, pp. 291-296.
21. M. Talei, S. Jafarmadar, S. h. Khalilarya, and M. Mansury, “Investigation On The Influence Of Exhaust Gas Recirculation On Performance Of Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (Hcci) Engine,” Sharif Journal of Civil Engineering, 32, No. 2, 2016, pp. 13-19. (In Persian)
22. M. Mani, G. Nagarajan, and S. Sampath, “Characterisation and effect of using waste plastic oil and diesel fuel blends in compression ignition engine,” Energy, 36, 2011, pp. 212-219.
23. H. E. Saleh, “Effect of exhaust gas recirculation on diesel engine nitrogen oxide reduction operating with jojoba methyl ester,” Renewable Energy, 34, 2009, pp. 2178-2186.
24. B. Aliyu, D. Shitanda, S. Walker, B. Agnew, S. Masheiti, and R. Atan, “erformance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with Croton megalocarpus (musine) methyl ester,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 31, 2011, pp. 36-41.
25. H. E. Saleh, “Experimental study on diesel engine nitrogen oxide reduction running with jojoba methyl ester by exhaust gas recirculation,” Fuel, 88, 2009, pp. 1357-1364.
26. M. fallah, “Experimental investigation of effects of engine cooling temperature, EGR and injection timing to reduce NOx emissions in the diesel engines,” Modares Mechanical Engineering, 11, 2012, pp. 1-9. (In Persian)
27. M. Dorado, “Exhaust emissions from a Diesel engine fueled with transesterified waste olive oil,” Fuel, 82, 2003, pp. 1311-1315.
28. O. Özener, L. Yüksek, A. T. Ergenç, and M. Özkan, “Effects of soybean biodiesel on a DI diesel engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics,” Fuel, 115, 2014, pp. 875-883.
29. D. Wang, Z. C. Liu, J. Tian, J. W. Liu, and J. R. Zhang, “Investigation of particle emission characteristics from a diesel engine with a diesel particulate filter for alternative fuels,” International Journal of Automotive Technology, 13, 2012, pp. 1023-1032.
30. Z. Zhu, F. Zhang, C. Li, T. Wu, K. Han, J. Lv, et al., “Genetic algorithm optimization applied to the fuel supply parameters of diesel engines working at plateau,” Applied Energy, 157, 2015, pp. 789-797.