1. A. Kianifar and I. Zahmatkesh, “Energy Audit of Process Steam Systems,” 8th Arab International Solar Energy Conference, Bahrain, 2004.
2. Detailed statistics report Iran's electricity industry in 1393, Accessed 23 November 2015; http://amar.tavanir.org.ir/pages/report/stat93/. (In Persian)
3. E. Orlando, L. Berkeley, R. K. Cheng, D. T. Yegian, M. M. Miyasato, G. S. Samuelsen, C. E. Benson, R. Pellizzari and P. Loftus, “Scaling and Development of Low-Swirl Burners for Low-Emission Furnaces and Boilers,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 28, No. 1, pp. 1305-1313, 2000.
4. M. R. Johnson, D. Littlejohn, W. A. Nazeer, K. O. Smith and R. K. Cheng, “A Comparison of the Flowfields and Emissions of High-Swirl Injectors and Low-Swirl Injectors for Lean Premixed Gas Turbines,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 30, No. 2, pp. 2867-2874, 2005.
5. A. Rouhani, S. Tabejamaat and A. Adeli, “Experimental Study on Swril Number and Oxidizer Dilution in Non-Premixed Combustion Stability of Natural Gas,” the 3rd Fuel and Combustion Conference of Iran, 2010. (In Persian)
6. K. K. J. Ranga Dinesh, M. P. Kirkpatrick and K. W. Jenkins, “Investigation of the Influence of Swirl on a Confined Coannular Swirl Jet,” Computers & Fluids, 39, No. 5, pp. 756-767, 2010.
7. E. Mousavi Torshizi, A, Rafiei and E. Sa'adati, “Numerical Simulation of Shazand 's Power Plant Burners and Study of Primary Air Effect in Shape and Location of Flame,” The 20th Power System Conference,Tehran, 2006, pp. 1-10. (In Persian)
8. M. A. Habib, M. Elshafei and M. Dajani, “Influence of Combustion Parameters on NOx Production in an Industrial Boiler,” Computers & Fluids, 37, No. 1, pp. 12-23, 2008.
9. M. M. A. Habib and M. Elshafei, “Computer Simulation of NOx Formation in Boilers,” King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, No. 1, pp. 94-100, 2006, pp. 94-100.
10. A. Rafiei, E. Sa'dati and E. Mousavi Torshizi, “Investigation the Geometry of Gas Nozzles in Dual Fuel Power Plant Burners,” Seventeenth International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Tehran, 2010. (In Persian)
11. Open FOAM The open source CFD Toolbox Version 2.3.0, Accessed 12 May, 2015; http://www.openfoam.org.
12. N. Schaffel-Mancini, Ecological Evaluation of the Pulverized Coal Combustion in HTAC Technology, PhD Thesis, Facility of Energy and Environmental, Clausthal University of Technology, Germany, 2009.
13. T. Poinsot, D. Veynante, Theoretical and Numerical Combustion, United States, R.T. Edwards, 2005, pp. 158-161.
14. G. H. Heidarinejad, An Introduction to TURBULENCE, Tehran, authered, 2014, pp. 128-149. (In Persian)
15. F. R. Menter, “Zonal Two Equation K-Turbulence Models for Aerodynamic Flows,” 24th Fluid Dynamics Conference, Ornaldo, Florida, 1993.
16. J. Chomiak, A. Karlsson, “Flame Liftoff in Diesel Sprays,” Symposium (International) on Combustion, Vol. 26, No. 2, 1996, pp. 2557-2564.
17. P. N. Nordin, Complex Chemistry Modeling of Diesel Spray Combustion, PhD Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 2001.
18. F. C. Lockwood, N. G. Shah, F. Section and M. Carlo, “A New Radiation Solution Method for Incorporation in General Combustion Prediction Procedures,” Symposium (International) on Combustion, Vol. 18, No. 1, 1981, pp. 1405-1414.
19. H. K. Versteeg and W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics: the Finite Volume Method, London, Longman Group, 2007, pp. 432-435.
20. A. H. Kadar, Modelling Turbulent Non-Premixed Combustion in Industrial Furnaces Using the Open Source Toolbox OpenFOAM, MSc Thesis, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 2015.
21. C. K. Westbrook, F. L. Dryer, “Chemical kinetic modeling of hydrocarbon combustion,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1–57, 1984.
22. D. L. Baulch, C. T. Bowman, C. J. Cobos, R. A. Cox, T. Just, J. A. Kerr, M. J. Pilling, D. Stocker, J. Troe and W. Tsang, “Evaluated Kinetic Data for Combustion Modeling: Supplement II,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 34, No. 3, 2005, pp. 757-1397.
23. M. Sommerfeld and H. Qiu, “Detailed Measurements in a Swirling Particulate Two-Phase Flow by a Phase-Doppler Anemometer,” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 12, No. 1, pp. 20-28, 1991.
24. M. Sommerfeld and H. Qiu, “Characterization of Particle-Laden, Confined Swirling Flows by Phase-Doppler Anemometry and Numerical Calculation,” International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 19, No. 6, 1993, pp. 1093-1127.
25. Piloted CH4/Air Flames C, D, E, and F Release 2.1, Accessed 23 September 2015; http://www.sandia.gov/TNF/DataArch/FlameD/SandiaPilotDoc21.pdf.
26. H. Zeinivand, “Investigation of Swirl Number Effect on NOx Emission in Non Premixed Flame in TECFLAME Combustor,”the 3th Fuel and Combustion Conference of Iran, 2010. (In Persian)
27. R. K. Cheng, D. T. Yegian, M. M. Miyasato, G. S. Samuelsen, C. E. Benson, R. Pellizzari and P. Loftus, “Scaling and Development of Low-Swirl Burners for Low-Emission Furnaces and Boilers,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 28, No. 1, 2000, pp. 1305-1313.
28. Regulations and Environmental Standards, Accessed 16 January 2016; http://wamp.tavanir.org.ir/rule/getFile/?id=2041. (In Persian)
29. A. Almasi, F. Asadi and M. Mohammadi, “The Amount of Emissions from Saman Cement Factory Kermanshah in the Year 1390-1391,” Journal of Health in the Field, No. 2, 2013, pp. 36-43. (In Persian)
30. Testo Catalogue, Flue Gas Analysis in Industry, 2010.
31. B. Yu, S. Lee and C. E. Lee, “Study of NOx Emission Characteristics in CH4/Air Non-Premixed Flames with Exhaust Gas Recirculation,” Energy, 91, No. 4, 2015, pp. 119-127.
32. J. Baltasar, M. G. Carvalho, P. Coelho and M. Costa, “Flue Gas Recirculation in a Gas-Fired Laboratory Furnace: Measurements and Modelling,” Fuel, 76, No. 10, pp. 919-929, 1997.
33. M. Mousavi and I. Zahamatkesh, Changes in Burner Systems and Gas Recirculation in Order to Reduce NOx Emission in Power Plant Boilers, 5th National Energy Congress, Tehran, 2005. (In Persian)